- Through touring a brand new Australian seashore each day, it will take you round 27 years to consult with all of them
- Australia has claimed a larger portion of Antarctica than any other nation.
- On February 8, 2000, the meaning of life was auctioned on eBay. The winning bid was $3.26.
- Apple presently has more cash than the U.S. govt!
- Retired electrician shocked back to life NINE times.
This old ship supposedly was involved in extending lower Manhattan into the Hudson River. Workers at the former site of the World Trade Center stumbled up on it this past summer. While digging through the rubble with a backhoe, the workers found bent pieces of wood that turned out to be a ship rib. They kept digging and eventually uncovered the hull of a 32-foot long ship!
They also found a 100 pound anchor a few yards away.
Read more about it here.