- Probably the most inaccessible position in Antarctica has a golden customer’s guide!
- Tsutomu Yamaguchi survived both the Hiroshima and Nagasaki atomic bombs.
- Sealand claims to be the smallest "country" in the world. It’s not even made out of land.
- Discover a feminine for Lonesome George and win $10,000 as reward!!!
- Tomatoes and cucumbers are fruits, not vegetables.
This old ship supposedly was involved in extending lower Manhattan into the Hudson River. Workers at the former site of the World Trade Center stumbled up on it this past summer. While digging through the rubble with a backhoe, the workers found bent pieces of wood that turned out to be a ship rib. They kept digging and eventually uncovered the hull of a 32-foot long ship!
They also found a 100 pound anchor a few yards away.
Read more about it here.