- A person trained crows to go looking out loose change in alternate for peanuts
- Humans can’t walk in a straight line.
- The Emperor Tamarin’s name is derived for its resemblence to German Emperor Wilhelm II.
- A man has published over 2,00,000 books.
- Rick Rescorla – one of the 9/11 victims predicted the attacks
This old ship supposedly was involved in extending lower Manhattan into the Hudson River. Workers at the former site of the World Trade Center stumbled up on it this past summer. While digging through the rubble with a backhoe, the workers found bent pieces of wood that turned out to be a ship rib. They kept digging and eventually uncovered the hull of a 32-foot long ship!
They also found a 100 pound anchor a few yards away.
Read more about it here.