- A world cup referee will run further than the players, at 12 miles in a 90 minute match.
- The primary time pill made won’t open unless the yr 8113.
- The opposite sides of a dice cube always add up to seven.
- A Chinese man put his niece up for an online auction.
- An eagle can CARRY A MOUNTAIN GOAT and kill it by dropping it off a cliff.
This old ship supposedly was involved in extending lower Manhattan into the Hudson River. Workers at the former site of the World Trade Center stumbled up on it this past summer. While digging through the rubble with a backhoe, the workers found bent pieces of wood that turned out to be a ship rib. They kept digging and eventually uncovered the hull of a 32-foot long ship!
They also found a 100 pound anchor a few yards away.
Read more about it here.