- You can have an erection after you die, especially after a hanging.
- A week worth of information in New York Times is more than a person’s lifetime in 18th century.
- Meet the world’s largest family
- Actor Anthony Hopkins never blinked on film while playing the role of Dr. Hannibal Lecter.
- A cat predicts death in a nursing home
This old ship supposedly was involved in extending lower Manhattan into the Hudson River. Workers at the former site of the World Trade Center stumbled up on it this past summer. While digging through the rubble with a backhoe, the workers found bent pieces of wood that turned out to be a ship rib. They kept digging and eventually uncovered the hull of a 32-foot long ship!
They also found a 100 pound anchor a few yards away.
Read more about it here.