- Abraham Lincoln faces to the right on the penny, making him the only U.S. president on a coin that does that.
- Venezuelans pay only 6 cents for a gallon of gasoline.
- The file for the arena’s tallest canine belongs to a Nice Dane named Massive George.
- A dog crossed the border of Greece and Bulgaria resulting in a war.
- Paul Hunn’s burp is louder than a motorcycle. See iyt for yourself!!!
This old ship supposedly was involved in extending lower Manhattan into the Hudson River. Workers at the former site of the World Trade Center stumbled up on it this past summer. While digging through the rubble with a backhoe, the workers found bent pieces of wood that turned out to be a ship rib. They kept digging and eventually uncovered the hull of a 32-foot long ship!
They also found a 100 pound anchor a few yards away.
Read more about it here.