- The hardest part of the human body is the enamel that covers the teeth.
- The honey badger can withstand hundreds of bee stings that would otherwise kill another animal.
- The oldest residing organism was once a 250 million 12 months outdated bacterium.
- One red paperclip was traded for an entire house by a man.
- The names of the four ghosts in Pac-Man are Blinky, Pinky, Inky, and Clyde.
This old ship supposedly was involved in extending lower Manhattan into the Hudson River. Workers at the former site of the World Trade Center stumbled up on it this past summer. While digging through the rubble with a backhoe, the workers found bent pieces of wood that turned out to be a ship rib. They kept digging and eventually uncovered the hull of a 32-foot long ship!
They also found a 100 pound anchor a few yards away.
Read more about it here.