- A girl is suing Google for displaying her undies on Side road View.
- Hookworms are found in approximately 740 millions of world population.
- Rabbit teeth never stop growing.
- A woman in China lost her hearing from kissing her boyfriend.
- In Albania, nodding your head means ‘no’ and shaking your head means ‘yes.’
This old ship supposedly was involved in extending lower Manhattan into the Hudson River. Workers at the former site of the World Trade Center stumbled up on it this past summer. While digging through the rubble with a backhoe, the workers found bent pieces of wood that turned out to be a ship rib. They kept digging and eventually uncovered the hull of a 32-foot long ship!
They also found a 100 pound anchor a few yards away.
Read more about it here.