- Termites eat wood twice as fast when listening to heavy metal music.
- Kodak could make a nuclear weapon! Know why?
- George Washington didn’t have wooden teeth, but you wouldn’t believe what his teeth were ACTUALLY made of. :)
- There is a town in Colorado called Dinosaur.
- An oyster can change its sex a number of times during its life.
Yes!! Singing is good for your health. This is according to vocal coach Helen Astrid from the Helen Astrid Singing Academy (not exactly an objective source of information). Still, singing exercizes your heart and lungs, and releases endorphins that make you feel good!
It also can increase lung capacity, improve posture, clear respiratory tubes and sinuses. If you’re singing correctly, you can also tone your stomach and back muscles. You can even live longer. One study found that singing can increase the amount of immune system proteins!
Read the full story here.