- A world cup referee will run further than the players, at 12 miles in a 90 minute match.
- No matter which angle you look at Mickey Mouse, his ears will always be round.
- The creator of the NIKE Swoosh symbol was paid only $35 for the design.
- The arena’s longest working tv cooking application.
- If omgfactsonline.com were a country, it would be larger than Vatican City.
Yes!! Singing is good for your health. This is according to vocal coach Helen Astrid from the Helen Astrid Singing Academy (not exactly an objective source of information). Still, singing exercizes your heart and lungs, and releases endorphins that make you feel good!
It also can increase lung capacity, improve posture, clear respiratory tubes and sinuses. If you’re singing correctly, you can also tone your stomach and back muscles. You can even live longer. One study found that singing can increase the amount of immune system proteins!
Read the full story here.