- The new "Karate Kid" movie doesn’t have any Karate in it. It’s actually about Kung-Fu.
- In early England, a knocker-up’s job was once to awaken drowsing folks so they might get to work on time.
- A euthanized puppy got up from the dead
- A dog skydived from a height of 15,000 feet.
- Recycling a 3 foot stack of newspapers can save one whole tree.
Yes!! Singing is good for your health. This is according to vocal coach Helen Astrid from the Helen Astrid Singing Academy (not exactly an objective source of information). Still, singing exercizes your heart and lungs, and releases endorphins that make you feel good!
It also can increase lung capacity, improve posture, clear respiratory tubes and sinuses. If you’re singing correctly, you can also tone your stomach and back muscles. You can even live longer. One study found that singing can increase the amount of immune system proteins!
Read the full story here.