- In 1998, Sony accidently sold 700,000 camcorders that could see through clothes.
- On average an American will spend up to 6 months at a red light in their life.
- Beethoven was deaf when he wrote his Ninth Symphony.
- At only 1 DEGREE above absolute zero, the Boomerang Nebula is the coldest place in the known universe.
- During Japanese tsunami, a dog was without food for 3 weeks before being rescued.
Yes!! Singing is good for your health. This is according to vocal coach Helen Astrid from the Helen Astrid Singing Academy (not exactly an objective source of information). Still, singing exercizes your heart and lungs, and releases endorphins that make you feel good!
It also can increase lung capacity, improve posture, clear respiratory tubes and sinuses. If you’re singing correctly, you can also tone your stomach and back muscles. You can even live longer. One study found that singing can increase the amount of immune system proteins!
Read the full story here.