- Winnie-the-Pooh is often called “Pooh” or “Pooh Bear,” but never “Winnie.”
- Kate Winslet nude sketch in the film Titanic was drawn by the film’s director, James Cameron.
- A dog who waited for his owner for 14 years.
- Carrots used to be purple, not orange.
- If you are lost in the wild you can find South direction with your watch.
Yes!! Singing is good for your health. This is according to vocal coach Helen Astrid from the Helen Astrid Singing Academy (not exactly an objective source of information). Still, singing exercizes your heart and lungs, and releases endorphins that make you feel good!
It also can increase lung capacity, improve posture, clear respiratory tubes and sinuses. If you’re singing correctly, you can also tone your stomach and back muscles. You can even live longer. One study found that singing can increase the amount of immune system proteins!
Read the full story here.