- The world’s smallest computer measures just one cubic millimetre.
- James Milne Wilson was born on Leap Day, February 29th and died on Leap Day.
- Naga Jolokia is the world’s hottest pepper.
- Recycling a 3 foot stack of newspapers can save one whole tree.
- Adolph Hitler was man of the year in 1939 in TIME magazine.
Yes!! Singing is good for your health. This is according to vocal coach Helen Astrid from the Helen Astrid Singing Academy (not exactly an objective source of information). Still, singing exercizes your heart and lungs, and releases endorphins that make you feel good!
It also can increase lung capacity, improve posture, clear respiratory tubes and sinuses. If you’re singing correctly, you can also tone your stomach and back muscles. You can even live longer. One study found that singing can increase the amount of immune system proteins!
Read the full story here.