- The prime reason the Google home page is so bare is due to the fact that the founders didn’t know HTML.
- A man kidnapped himself for ransom of $40,000.
- A person trained crows to go looking out loose change in alternate for peanuts
- A documentary called F*ck contains the most instances of the F word.
- A penny is worth 1 cent but it costs more than that to make it.
Yes!! Singing is good for your health. This is according to vocal coach Helen Astrid from the Helen Astrid Singing Academy (not exactly an objective source of information). Still, singing exercizes your heart and lungs, and releases endorphins that make you feel good!
It also can increase lung capacity, improve posture, clear respiratory tubes and sinuses. If you’re singing correctly, you can also tone your stomach and back muscles. You can even live longer. One study found that singing can increase the amount of immune system proteins!
Read the full story here.