- Martin Jones was a blind man who regained his vision by having a tooth implanted in his eye.
- The most post offices in the world.
- Condoms used to be illegal in the United States!
- Walt Disney was not cryogenically frozen after he died and he was not buried in Disneyland.
- A crack in Antarctica would possibly damage aside and make an iceberg the scale of Brazil
Yes!! Singing is good for your health. This is according to vocal coach Helen Astrid from the Helen Astrid Singing Academy (not exactly an objective source of information). Still, singing exercizes your heart and lungs, and releases endorphins that make you feel good!
It also can increase lung capacity, improve posture, clear respiratory tubes and sinuses. If you’re singing correctly, you can also tone your stomach and back muscles. You can even live longer. One study found that singing can increase the amount of immune system proteins!
Read the full story here.