- The Arduous Rock Cafe is owned by way of the Seminole Tribe of Florida
- Philippines celebrates the longest Christmas season in the world!
- In Denmark, child names have to be authorized through govt.
- Unknown Facts about Sachin Tendulkar
- Every year, a rumor goes around the internet that some time in August will be a once in a lifetime opportunity to see Mars, because it will look as big in our sky as the moon.
Yes!! Singing is good for your health. This is according to vocal coach Helen Astrid from the Helen Astrid Singing Academy (not exactly an objective source of information). Still, singing exercizes your heart and lungs, and releases endorphins that make you feel good!
It also can increase lung capacity, improve posture, clear respiratory tubes and sinuses. If you’re singing correctly, you can also tone your stomach and back muscles. You can even live longer. One study found that singing can increase the amount of immune system proteins!
Read the full story here.