- Humans can’t walk in a straight line.
- Female spotted hyenas have pseudo-penis.
- The average Google visitor on the May 22nd spent 36 seconds playing Google Pac-Man. That’s 4.8 MILLION HOURS wasted for that day.
- Albert Einstein’s brain was stolen after he died.
- Some men only shave the left side of their face….because they don’t know there is a right side as well.
Yes!! Singing is good for your health. This is according to vocal coach Helen Astrid from the Helen Astrid Singing Academy (not exactly an objective source of information). Still, singing exercizes your heart and lungs, and releases endorphins that make you feel good!
It also can increase lung capacity, improve posture, clear respiratory tubes and sinuses. If you’re singing correctly, you can also tone your stomach and back muscles. You can even live longer. One study found that singing can increase the amount of immune system proteins!
Read the full story here.