- Oscar winner Tommy Lee Jones and Vice President Al Gore were college roommates at Harvard.
- Ants stretch and yawn when they wake up.
- Some men only shave the left side of their face….because they don’t know there is a right side as well.
- Saturn could float in the water.
- Grapes and raisins are toxic to canines.
Yes!! Singing is good for your health. This is according to vocal coach Helen Astrid from the Helen Astrid Singing Academy (not exactly an objective source of information). Still, singing exercizes your heart and lungs, and releases endorphins that make you feel good!
It also can increase lung capacity, improve posture, clear respiratory tubes and sinuses. If you’re singing correctly, you can also tone your stomach and back muscles. You can even live longer. One study found that singing can increase the amount of immune system proteins!
Read the full story here.