- A Coca-Cola advertisement in the mid-80′s was banned because it clearly depicted a sexual act.
- In Albania, nodding your head means ‘no’ and shaking your head means ‘yes.’
- You are blind for 40 minutes everyday.
- If omgfactsonline.com were a country, it would be larger than Vatican City.
- The irritating horn that performs throughout FIFA World Cup Suits is known as a "vuvuzela".
Yes!! Singing is good for your health. This is according to vocal coach Helen Astrid from the Helen Astrid Singing Academy (not exactly an objective source of information). Still, singing exercizes your heart and lungs, and releases endorphins that make you feel good!
It also can increase lung capacity, improve posture, clear respiratory tubes and sinuses. If you’re singing correctly, you can also tone your stomach and back muscles. You can even live longer. One study found that singing can increase the amount of immune system proteins!
Read the full story here.