- The Greek National Anthem has 158 verses.
- Your funny bone is not actually a bone. It’s actually a really sensitive nerve. And hitting that nerve isn’t funny at all!
- Taiping Rebellion – the deadliest war in the history apart from Worl War II.
- In Arkansas, 3000 dead blackbirds mysteriously fell from the sky during New Year.
- Burt Baskin and Irv Robbins, founders of the well-known “Baskin-Robbins” Ice cream parlor chain, have been each linked to die of excessive consumption of ice cream over their lifetime!
In 1898, 14 years before the Titanic sank, Morgan Robertson wrote a book about a ship called the “Titan” that crashed into an iceberg and sank.
The book is Futility or The Wreck of the Titan. In addition to having the same outcome (crashing into an iceberg and sinking, the fictional “Titan” and the real-life “Titanic” had other bizarre similarities. They were both over 800 feet long. They both were known as “unsinkable”. They both sunk in the North Atlantic. They both didn’t have enough lifeboats. They both had 3000 passengers.
There’s some big differences too. Most importantly, more people survived from the real Titanic than from the Titan.