- You can scratch your throat by massaging your ears!
- Christmas was not declared a national holiday until 1870.
- In Denmark, child names have to be authorized through govt.
- A professional wrestler looked a lot like Shrek.
- Donna Simpson weighs 602 pounds but wants to double her weight to become the world’s fattest woman.
There is a university called the Hamburger University. Its basically the McDonald’s center of training excellence based in Elk Grove Village, Illinois. Approximately 5,000 attend it every year and since its inception in 1961, 80,000 people have graduated from the Hamburger University.