- Amazon means “without breast”.
- Whale sharks are the biggest sharks, but they’re completely harmless. They eat plankton.
- Lu Chao – a Chinese college student was able to memorize 67,890 digits of Pi.
- Critical Park in NYC is sort of twice as huge because the united states of america of Monaco.
- The CREOSOTE BUSH is Earth’s oldest living organisms.
There is a university called the Hamburger University. Its basically the McDonald’s center of training excellence based in Elk Grove Village, Illinois. Approximately 5,000 attend it every year and since its inception in 1961, 80,000 people have graduated from the Hamburger University.