- A man died while surveying the location of the present-day Hoover Dam, and his son died nearby exactly 13 years later.
- You can scratch your throat by massaging your ears!
- Winnie-the-Pooh is often called “Pooh” or “Pooh Bear,” but never “Winnie.”
- A house in Massachusetts is made entirely of paper!
- Unknown Facts about Sachin Tendulkar
There is a university called the Hamburger University. Its basically the McDonald’s center of training excellence based in Elk Grove Village, Illinois. Approximately 5,000 attend it every year and since its inception in 1961, 80,000 people have graduated from the Hamburger University.