- Residents of a France village are not allowed to die.
- Everclear is the most alcoholic drink in the world at 190 proof or 95% alcohol!
- The world’s smallest computer measures just one cubic millimetre.
- Donald Trump, one of the world’s most famous businessmen, has filed for bankruptcy FOUR TIMES.
- fb.com was acquired for 8.5 million by Facebook
There is a university called the Hamburger University. Its basically the McDonald’s center of training excellence based in Elk Grove Village, Illinois. Approximately 5,000 attend it every year and since its inception in 1961, 80,000 people have graduated from the Hamburger University.