- North Korea hired Chinese actors to show up to the World Cup and cheer for their team in the stands.
- A Spanish woman claimed ownership of the Sun.
- Over one million people commit suicide every year.
- Quagga – an extinct animal had stripes on its head and neck.
- Colombian fanatics introduced their pal’s lifeless physique to a soccer healthy
There is a university called the Hamburger University. Its basically the McDonald’s center of training excellence based in Elk Grove Village, Illinois. Approximately 5,000 attend it every year and since its inception in 1961, 80,000 people have graduated from the Hamburger University.